Game Guide Community Support
U-Craft Online Service Termination Notice       

Combat


Contents

  1. Combat Mechanism
  2. Tiers of War-Ship & Weapon Types
  3. Splash Damage
  4. Fleet Arrangement Ability
  5. Combat Result
  6. Honour Point
  7. Protected Shield
  8. Occupation Shield

 


Usually, fleet combat occurs in [Attack] mission

If you want to take resource in other planets, you should win the combat

 


1. Combat Mechanism 

A combat is composed of 6 round fight

In each round, each and every one of ship weapons and defense turrets fires simultaneously and independently

 

1. Target : determined by the threat value of targets

  • Targets with higher threat is more likely to be hit

 

2. Damage : Shield is damaged first.  armour decreases only when the damage is larger than shield

  • Shield is recovered every round by 20%.  Armour is not recovered

 

3. Destruction : A defense turret is destroyed when Armour drops to 0

  • A ship is destroyed with probability when armour drops below 80% of its max
  • Destruction probability  :  (maximum armour - armour ) / maximum armour

 

  • If armour drops to 20%, destruction probability is 80%
  • If armour drops to 0, destruction probability is 100%

 

If destroyed, it cannot participate in the next round

If one side is destroyed completely, the combat is over

Otherwise, combat moves on to the next round.

If none of both is destroyed, that constitutes 'Draw'

 

 


2. Tiers & Weapon Type

There are 6 tiers of ships and defense turrets

  • Frigate-Tier (F)
  • Cruiser-Tier (C)
  • Battlecruiser-Tier (BC)
  • Battleship-Tier (BS)
  • Carrier-Tier (CA)
  • Titan-Tier (TA)

 

There are 8 kinds of weapon

 

Note that a warship can be equipped with multiple numbers of weapons, and their weapon types can be different

A defense turret is equipped with one cannon, of which type is apparent in its name

 

< Damage Efficiency for Each Tier of War Ship >

Weapon Type SplanshDamage Frigate Tier Cruiser Tier Battlecruiser Tier BattleshipTier Carrier Tier Titan Tier
Laser Cannon - 100% 100% 100% 100% 50% 25%
SM Missile - 100% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25%
Cruise Missile - - - - - - -
Photon Cannon O 50% 100% 50% 50% 50% 50%
Ion Cannon - 50% 50% 100% 50% 50% 50%
Plasma Cannon - 25% 25% 25% 100% 100% 75%
Neutron Cannon  O 25% 25% 75% 100% 75% 25%
AntimatterCannon O 100% 100% 100% 100% 100% 100%
 

 

 


3. Splash Damage

3 kinds of weapons can deal splash damage which means one shot can damage multiple numbers of targets

Cannons of one type can also vary in splash range, not to mention attack power

Splash range are specified in ship info or defense turret info

 

< Splash range >

If splash range is 5, it hits 11 targets :  central target + 5 left + 5 right

  • +5   +4   +3   +2   +1   0  -1   -2   -3   -4   -5 
  • The damage decreases linearly from center to out
  • Center : 100% of weapon power

 

 


4. Fleet Arrangement Ability (FAB)  (Not implemented yet)

In combat, you have decoys inside the warship array, distracting enemy fire

Higher FAB lets you have more decoys

FAB can be increased through combats

 

 


5. Combat Result 

If any of two sides is destroyed completely, the combat ends and the destroyed side lose

If none of the two sides is destroyed completely after 6 round, the combat draws

 

< Plundering resource >

  • If attacker wins, surviving ships take resource in the planet
  • So, attacker fleet must have sufficient resource capacity, usually by including Transporters in the attack fleet

The amount of resource you can take is as follows :

           75% : honourable fight

           50% : dishonourable fight

           100% : combat against Bandit, Bandit Leader or Bandit King

 

< Automatic Defenses Recovery >

  • 70% of defense turrets are recovered automatically regardless win or lose

 

< Debris >

  • 70% of destroyed ships of both sides are left in space as debris
  • 70% of Metal and Crystal used to build the ships
  • No debris for Gas

 

Note that Xion cannot be lost

It is the energy source for operating ships, and if a ship of Xion is destroyed, Xion will be available again in Xion Laboratory

 

 


6. Honour Point 

< Acquisition/Deduction of honour point >

  • Honour Point is acquired through honourable fight
  • It is deducted through dishonourable fight

 

< Requirements of Honourable fight >

  • If you attack a user with similar or higher development, that constitutes an honourable fight (See more about User Circumstance)
  • Or if you attack Bandit, Bandit Leader or Bandit King, that also constitutes an honourable fight

 

< Honour Point Rank >

  • Marshal : more than 100,000 Honour Point & above top 6
  • General : more than 40,000 Honour Point & above top 31
  • Colonel : more than 7,000 Honour Point
  • Lieutenant : more than 3,000 Honour Point
  • Bandit : less than -600 Honour Point
  • Bandit Leader : less than -5,000 Honour Point & below bottom 6
  • Bandit King : less than -30,000 Honour Point & below bottom 31

 

 


7. Protected Shield 

Protected shield will be activated when planets were attacked by users 

It will protect your planet from [Attack] mission but not from [Occupation] mission

 

< Creation of Protected shield >

  • It lasts 3 ~ 48 hours following damages
  • Its time will be decided on the resources you have been taken by enemies 

 

< Cancelation of Protected shield >

  • Protection shield ends up 
  1. When It is expired 
  2. When you conduct offensive missions 

 


8. Occupation Shield

Occupation Shield will be protecting a planet not to be occupied more than 2 planets for a user at the same time

 

< Creation of Occupation Shield >

  • Occupation Shield will be activated when planet is being on On-Site Operation excluding home planet and planet being occupied
  • Occupation Shield and Protected Shield can be duplicated 
  • If both of shields are being activated, Occupation Shield will be indicating first 

 

< Cancelation of Occupation Shield >

  • It can be deactivated when
  1. On-Site Operation is canceled
  2. Occupation is terminated